We are located at Suite 217 (parking lot level) in the Upper Salmon Falls Mill
To keep everyone in the in-person classes safe we are following CDC and NH.gov guidelines:
- We are limiting the number of students per class.
- We are following an enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocol
- We are requiring everyone to wear a face mask
- We are asking to keep a safe distance of at least 6 feet from other people
- We encourage practicing frequent hand hygiene/washing and provide hand sanitizer
- We may ask you about experiencing common Covid symtoms and check your temperature (touchless)
- We are asking everyone who is not feeling well to please stay home.
Susan's Art Lab books
If you would like more artsy goodness and want to support the studio, consider purchasing one of our books (more info) and we'll ship it to you for free (US only). Susan has written seven books about making art with children, several translated into different languages, published by different book publishers. All books feature fun art projects with instructions and lots of photos to go at your own pace.
Currently we have these books in stock and on sale:
40 new creative mixed media adventures for children (and adults who dare) inspired by nature and by contemporary artists.
Follow-up to the best-selling Art Lab for Kids, with 52 new projects! Art Lab for Kids: Express Yourself is a fun collection of art activities that encourage children to create freely, using their own thoughts and experiences as a guide. Young artists are encouraged to discover their style, document their thoughts, and build confidence in their unique perspective.
Playful projects for preschoolers (Abridged version of Art Lab for Little Kids)
52 creative art projects for kids to do on their own - using paper, nature, recyclables, paint, found objects and everyday materials.
Also available at your favorite bookstores or at amazon.